August 12, 2008
Meeting at 19:30 - location: namics
Following on from the successes of last month, it's time for another round of Lighting Talks.
How they work
- There is a time limit - 8 minutes max, including hooking up your laptop at the start and questions after.
- If you need slides, less is more plus keep them in portable form (if connecting to the beamer is a problem)
- You can turn up with a talk on the evening - no need to announce up front (although you can if you want to below)
- Harry - painless python unit testing with doctest
- Jan - mail and spam, what to do
- Greut - event-source, Comet in the HTML5 lovely world
- Maarten - I'm In Ur Browzerz, Hacking Ur Historeez
- Leo - StupidDB, a new database approach!
- Atif - C# 3 trailer-talk